Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Just Call Me Rosie Zozie!

The world seems happier when I wear my rose-colored glasses!
Hiya, Friends! 

Hey, if you know me, you know that I like to keep my disposition on the sunny side.  That isn't always easy, though, is it?  I mean, life gets in the way.  Mommy and Daddy get bossy.  That sorta thing. 

So what keeps your pal Zozie nice'n' Rosie? 

My pink rose-colored sunglasses.  That's what!

It isn't that I like to ignore reality, Friends, but I don't think it hurts to just make sure I'm able to see things in their best, rosiest light, whenever possible.  But when I need to see things in their natural light, the rosy lenses in my rose-colored glasses flip open to reveal the true nature of whatever it is I'm lookin' at, then I can decide whether to keep my rose-colored glasses on or off.  Nine times out of ten, I like to keep my lenses flipped open, but remember the lesson of the glasses, which is to stay on the sunny side of life.  That's what I do.  Altitude is determined by attitude, after all, Big People!

Anyways, I'm gonna go now.  I love ya lots, and I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment