Pages

Monday, August 10, 2015

Reunited with my Old Friend!

He says he'd recognize me anywhere!
Hiya, Friends!  You know what's more fun than a Barrel of Monkeys?  Well, I'll tell ya!

Ridin' on a tire-horsey!  You bet!

It's true.  After I visited the animals at Living Treasures, I got to visit my old friends the Tire-Horseys!

It's been a coupla years since I've been at Living Treasures, so I was worried that the Tire-Horseys wouldn't recognize me.  The Giraffes had to look twice, and when I said who I was, then they recognized me, but the Tire-Horseys knew who I was, right off the bat!

You know, I can't blame my Giraffe Friends, or even the Tire-Horseys, if they didn't recognize me right away.  I was pretty mucha BABY the last time I was at their place, and I like to think I've changed a LOT since then. 

It sure was nice to see 'em again, though, and those Tire-Horseys are just as much fun as I remember 'em bein'!

So I hope you get to meet up with a long-lost Friend sometime, too, Friends, and if they don't recognize ya right away, don't let it hurt your feelings.  Just smile and say who you are, and then you can ketchup with the best of 'em!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment