Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Battlecar Galactica!

This is gonna be my car someday!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, if ya know me, you know I love cars.  New cars, small cars, big cars, old cars... I just pretty much love all things automobile.  They're all cool to me, even the weird ones.

Earlier this summer, Daddy bought himself a new Old Car to be his Daily Driver.  He bought a 1988 Eagle Wagon, that Mommy and I like to call the Eagle Scout.

I loved the Eagle Scout on sight.  I love everything about it, especially the interior. And the exterior.  I LOVE dark silver!

Something that could aggravate some modern drivers is that the Eagle Scout doesn't have any GPS.  It doesn't have a computer at all in it, as a matter of fact.  It isn't a very smart car...

... Or is it?  Hey.  I hear the news, too, People.  I've heard all about all these modern cars that are being computer-hacked by people from afar.  That's really scary!

That's what makes the Eagle Scout so cool and so smart.  Its mechanical systems are mechanical.  Nobody's controlling that car except the kid with her hands on the wheel and her feet on the pedals. 

It's like BATTLESTAR GALACTICA!  You know, all the other battlestars made fun of Galactica, because it was the oldest one in the fleet and didn't have all the modern conveniences that the other battlestars had, but then the Cylons came along and started hacking into the other battlestars, and in the end, it was just Battlestar Galactica living to fight the good fight. 

The Eagle Scout is just like that.  In fact, I'm changin' the name of MY new car that Daddy's just drivin' for me until I'm old enough to drive it to BATTLECAR GALACTICA!  Sure, the other kids in the school parking lot might make fun of me for drivin' it, but when their computer-cars go all wonky, who do you think they're gonna call for a ride? 

Hey, Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment