Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Eric Carle's World!

Walkin' through giant grass really gives a kid perspective, you know, Friends?!
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, on my recent visit to the Children's Museum of Pittsburgh, I had the opportunity to experience some of my FAVORITE books from the inside-out.  Until September, CMP has a special exhibit called "The World of Eric Carle," the creator of the Very Hungry Caterpillar, the Very Busy Spider, and other masterworks marrying words with the paper arts.

It was so much fun, visiting the World of Eric Carle.  I got to make like the Very Busy Spider, and weave a web.  I got to find my light with the Very Lonely Firefly.  I met the Click Beetle and I walked through the grass like he does.  I composed a symphony with the Very Quiet Cricket.  It ALL was my favorite thing, Friends!

What I love about Eric Carle is that his world has so much texture in it.  Everything is so colorful and exciting. 

I hope you have a setta books that you love as much as I love the Books of Eric Carle, Friends.  Reading is fundamental and fun!

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment