Pages

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fast Times at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital

I don't even know what time it is on which day!
Oh, boy, Friends, has it ever been a Night at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital. 

I thought that with it bein' summertime, I'd have a lighter patient load.  I thought maybe there'd be less surgical Spirit Lifts and such, but as it turns out, I've been workin' DOUBLE!

I had to consult with the hospital's staff Humor Epidemiologist and near as we can figure, people are just all kindsa mad and snarly and down in the dumps because Summer's coming to an end, thus, an uptick in our Spirit Lifts.

Sure, it's good for business, but here at St. Laffalotatus- Mercy-Mercy Hospital, it's also our business to be good stewards of Public Humorous Health.  So here's a tip straight from your very own Physician of Humorous Healing, Dr. Zoe:

I know it's hard to see Summer coming to an end, but think of all the fun things Fall brings- new clothes, new shoes, crisp air, crunchy apples in-season, changing leaves, all our favorite television shows back with new seasons.  Fall's gonna be okay. 

But don't start ruinin' the last of the summer by worryin' about it, Friends.  Don't do that.  There's still lotsa hot days and fun to be hand, mmmkay? 

Hey.  I've gotta go on my rounds on my Spirit Lift Post-Ops.  There's lots of em'.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots.  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment