Pages

Thursday, August 13, 2015

...But I Wanted the Swirly Bread!

I like the pumpernickel-rye swirly bread, and this is plain old wheat!  This is the worst day ever!
Well, hiya, Friends! 

You know, I'm not a difficult little person to get along with.  I'm really not.  It's just, I like what I like, and I am deeply disappointed when I don't get what I like.  I don't like havin' to settle for Something Else. 

Case in point, my favorite bread to eat is the swirly pumpernickel-rye kind.  I like the swirliness of the two different kinds of breads.  I like the strong flavors.  I am not shy about requesting that particular kind of bread, whenever bread is offered.

However, sometimes, I'm told the pumpernickel-rye swirly bread is not available, and I wind up settling for a less interesting kind of bread to eat- regular rye with seeds isn't bad.  Regular rye without seeds is also acceptable.  But on the darkest of the dark days, I hafta eat wheat bread or worse... white bread. 

Now, I understand I oughtta be thankful even to have bread, when there are so many in the world who do not have enough to eat.  And I am.  I'm grateful for living in the Land of Plenty, where I have the luxury of spazzing out when my preferred loafa bread is unavailable to me.

Actually, now that I think about it, Friends, maybe it isn't sucha big deal after all, havin' to eat a less-preferred flavor of bread.  You know, I think I'm gonna go realign my chakras.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  I love ya lots!  Be grateful for havin' the basics, mmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment