Pages

Friday, August 28, 2015

Well Done, Big People!

You deserve a Vitamin C lollipop for gettin' through the week!
Well, hey there, Friends! 

Hey, I know this was a Week we've all just lived through, huh?  We have things pretty darned good around here and all, but I do acknowledge that sometimes it's still a grind. 

But we made it.  YOU made it, Big People!  It's Friday! 

You know, whenever I've done something extraordinary, either largely extraordinary or extraordinary in a small way, I like to celebrate with a Vitamin C lollipop, and I think you should, too. 

Vitamin C lollipops are just like regular lollipops, but they have Vitamin C in them. Can't have too much of that stuff this time of year, you know.  All those germs flyin' around, and all.  And I've seen those big Vitamin C horse pills you Big People take.  They look awful.  Vitamins oughtta be fun, that's what I always say.

So take a page outta your pal Zoe's book, get a package of Vitamin C lollipops, and congratulate yourself on makin' it through another week!  I'll ketchup with ya tomorrow, mmmkay?!  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment