Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2015

What I Really Need Is a Jet-Pack

Friends, I'm savin' up for a jet-pack, I've decided.
Hiya, Big People! As you mayermaynot know, I spent a week at the Lake House recently, and we had a kayak, and a paddle-board, and a big float that we brought from home.  We had great food, and a whole lotta fun, and also root beer floats and dance parties almost every night.

I mean, we pretty much had everything we needed for a week of fun at the Lake House.

Almost.

We didn't have jet-packs, though, and that really diminished my enjoyment of the Lake.  And before ya look at me like "Zoe, there's no such things as jet-packs," I'll just stop ya right there and say "Yaw-haw, there is too!"

They hook up to a jet-ski, and somehow, water gets sucked up through a hose, it goes into the jet-pack, then squirts back out of the jet-pack in a glorious jet of water, hence the 'jet' in 'jet-pack,' and I guess the wearer can do all sortsa jet-packy things with the jet-pack.

 Friends, I have a birthday comin' up, and Christmas isn't too far behind.  I've decided I'm gonna start savin' up for a jet-pack right the heck right now.  It's so important to have goals in this life.  And my goal is to own a jet-pack of my very own.

Jet-pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment