Pages

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Saturday: Have It Your Way!

I'll have one Fabulous Saturday, extra fun, and a side of sparkles, please!
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you!

You know, havin' a Saturday is a lot like going to Burger King.  You can have your Saturday any way you want.  You just hafta order it up right!

I can't tell ya what kind of a Saturday to order, any more than I can tell ya how to have 'em make your burger at Burger King, but I can tell ya what kind of Saturday I'm ordering.

I'm havin' the Fabulous Saturday Special, with Extra Fun (Some Fun comes standard, you know), and a side of Sparkles.  And root beer.

That's how your pal Zoe does her Saturday up right.  But you've gotta figure out what makes Saturday great for YOU, Friends.  Nobody can tell ya what's right for you, but you!

Hey.  I love the heck right outta ya.  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  Be good!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment