Pages

Friday, October 11, 2013

Makin' My Mark on the World!

Hello, Pen! Zozie here!
Hiya, Friends!  I've decided what I wanna do.  I wanna make a mark on the world, and the other day, I found me a pen to do just that!  It's a pretty great pen.  Medium-point, black ink, Bic brand.

We're gonna make a big mark together!
I like this pen a lot.  What I really like about it is that it makes really good scribbles and lines on paper.  I can also write on my skin with it, but Mommy says not to do that. 

I'm allowed to write on paper and cardboard with my neat pen.  And that's what I'll do for right now.  I think all great innovators and Mark Makers started out, following the rules that were set out for them.  You gotta learn to work within a system before you go starting new things and writing on other surfaces.
It's good to have a plan, Friends!

But one of these days, watch out, World!  I'll keep on writing on paper and cardboard, until *boom!* I'll really start making my mark!  And you just don't know what that mark will be.  I don't even know what that mark will be.  It'll be HUGE, though, Friends!

I love having a plan, Friends!  I just love it!  And now, I have a pen and some big ideas!  This is gonna be great!

Makin' my mark on the world!  Go me!

I love ya, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment