Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

TutuTuesday!

TutuTuesdays are good for the soul!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's Tuesday!  Tuesdays get kind of a bum rap if you ask me.  Not like Mondays, but people don't really care much for Tuesdays, either, because sometimes they take over Monday's duties, like when there's been a three-day weekend including Monday, and you find yourself starting Tuesday off on a weird foot.  Tuesdays are kind of like the runners-up to Mondays.  Could you imagine being the runner-up to Monday? 

Sheesh.

That's why I've instituted TutuTuesday around here, Friends!  I think you ought to try it, too!  It's impossible to have a bad day if you're wearing a tutu! 

I have a coupla tutus, but my favorite one for TutuTuesday is bright pink.  I mean bright, bright, bright pink!  You might just as well go big, bold pink or go home, when you're talking TutuTuesday, you know what I'm saying, Friends?

Give it a try, Big People.  I know even with everybody wearin' tutus, Tuesday won't be as beloved a day as Friday, but it can be a lot more festive than it is!  Think about it!  If you need a tutu, I know a guy at a place, so send up a flare!

And remember, I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment