Pages

Friday, September 19, 2014

A Case of the Let-Downs

It's a bummer to let the grass grow under me!
Well, hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you!  I guess.

What I'm really trying to say is that I've been traveling a lot lately.  I betchya didn't know it, but I spent pretty much all of last week in Pittsburgh.  That's right.  We left the day after my birthday and came home on Sunday.

I had a glorious time in Pittsburgh, Friends!  I got to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz every day!  I got to go to a MALL!  I visited a ToysRUs, which I know I have one near me, but it was DIFFERENT because this one was in Pittsburgh!  Mommy let me ride the rides at the mall, and eat at Five Guys in the food court.  It was a really big deal!  And then, I got to visit my Uncle Lorentz's office building, and he let me draw on a giant white-board and sit in his spinny desk chair and everything!

I mean, my trip to Pittsburgh was a lot like a mini-trip to the Lake.  All my favorite people were in one place again, except Rozzie, who was boarded at the vet's.  I got to hug my pal Buddy-Cat.  I got to see Gramma and Pop-Pop.  And again, there was Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz. 

So I guess you could say that today, I'm feeling the lack of excitement that is just hangin' around my home.  I'm feelin' kinda sad that there's no trip in my immediate future.  I'm experiencing a case of the let-downs, if you will.  Do you ever get those, Friends?  What do you do to get yourself out of them?

I'll probably figure something out, to lift me out of my bummeredness, Friends.  I'm sure I will.  I mean, I usually do.  In the meantime, though, I guess I'll hafta count my blessings about what I like about bein' at home.  My pal Rozzie is first on that list.

Hey, I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends.  I love ya lots, whether I'm in the Bing or in the Burgh, mmmmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment