Pages

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Hold Onto Your Hats- We're Into the BRRRRRRR Months!

Somehow, we've wound up in the -Brrrrrrrrr months again!
Hiya, Big People!  Wow!  Can you believe it's Wednesday and the Tenth of the Month already?  It seems like just yesterday that I was being bowled over by the fact that it's September!  But it wasn't just yesterday.  It was last Monday! 

Oh, my goodness, I'm getting my mind all twisted up like a pretzel!

Before that happens, lemme wanna get on-task for today.  You see, we're now a third of the way through the first of the -Brrrrrrr months.  Are you ready?

I realize that it hasn't been very -Brrrrrrrr so far- what's that? ... Oh, come on now.  It was a nice summer, even if it was a little bit on the cool side.  It made it a lot easier to breathe and sleep and ...live.  The only thing the cooler summer made more difficult was swimmin' and if ya have a pool that didn't get used much this summer, I'm really sorry  But I think it was nice to have a break from the Extreme Heat.

Okay.  So.  Are you ready for the -Brrrrrrrr months?  Do you have a nicey warm jacket?  Do you have mittens-n-a-hat?  Is your heating system in your house working properly?  How about your car's heater? 

The other thing I'd like to talk to you about, with the -Brrrrrrrrr months is that there's gonna be Something Going On from here on out until the End of the Year.  October features Halloween at the end.  November has Thanksgiving.  And December... well, December, you know all about, because that's the Big One.  In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if some stores don't already have some Christmas stuff sneaking in around the edges.  Yes, it burns me up, too, but that's no reason not to Prepare Yourself.

That's right.  You can get prepared right now by snapping up presents from the Clearance tables.  You don't have to wrap 'em yet.  But you can keep track of who you've bought for, and how much you paid, and the location of the presents- you can set up an Excel spreadsheet, or I'm pretty sure there's an app for that.  You could get out your cards and address a couple of them a day.  There's no need to be all mad about Christmas coming up at the end of the -Brrrrrrr months.  There's no need to be all mad that we're even into the -Brrrrrrr months now.  It is what it is.  Just be prepared, and then when we're in the thick of the Christmas Season, you don't hafta be all stressed out.  You can be a little stressed out instead.  Because if I know you Big People, I know you love being stressed out about stuff.  It's true.  It's certainly how you project, Friends. 

Yes, I know.  You've had enough of your pal Zoe for one day, darnit!  So I'll letchya get back to your Wednesday.  Just don't come cryin' to me in a couple months when Christmas is tomorrow and you don't have ANYTHING done!  Deal? MMmmmkay!  I love ya lots just the same, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment