Pages

Monday, September 22, 2014

Muggy Monday

Just another Muggy Monday!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Monday to you! 

No, I'm not on vacation again, although I wouldn't mind being at the dang ol' Lakehouse right now.  I've never experienced the Lake in Autumn, and I betchya it's absolutely beautiful!

No.  I put up this picture of me today because I'm reminiscing about how much I loved drinking out of the Jungle Mug at the Lake.  Mondays are really great days to drink beverages out of mugs, and that Jungle Mug was really epic.

I'm not even exaggerating when I describe how fabulous this mug was, Friends.  As you can see, it had pictures of jungle animals around it, and a good holdin' grip for holdin' onto, and it was plastic, so if I dropped it, it wouldn't shatter, but I didn't drop it!

The thing that really made this mug incredible is that it had little red lights around it that would twinkle-n-flash if ya pushed on the sides of the mug.  I have never before enjoyed drinks out of so fine a mug as this, and I'm not sure I ever will again.

However, I did get a Hello Kitty mug for my birthday.  It doesn't light up, but it is made of Melamine, and it has a good holdin' grip for holdin' onto.  And I'll tell ya what.  Hot cocoa tastes DELICOUS out of my Hello Kitty mug.

So that's that.  Happy Muggy Monday to you, Friends!  Enjoy a nicey warm beverage from your favorite mug today!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment