Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2014

My Second Blogaversary!

I'm channeling one-third of Charlie's Angels for my Second Blogaversary!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Thursday to you!

Hey, guess what!  Today marks the Second Blogaversary of my Blog, The Daily Zoe Blog!  How about that?!

I know this Blogaversary isn't the big deal that the anniversary of Doc Brown's discovering the Flux Capacitor is, but it's still a pretty big deal to me! 

Do you remember back to my First Post, back in Twenty-Twelve?  Check it out.  Check out how little I was.  Oh-Em-Gee, check out my hair!

Some things other than my hair have changed.  Back in my first post, I said I'd post reviews in a blog called Shop With ZoeBee.  Yeah... um... I haven't really followed through with that.  It ended up just not being that big a deal.  Also, I was calling this my "Zlog."  I guess that practice sort of fell by the wayside.  I do not regret that development. 

Another development I do not regret having changed is that you'll notice in my first post, my office was a lot smaller, thanks to the addition to a colorful plastic wall.  Well.  Now I get to have the WHOLE room and all its furniture as my office.  I still have part of the colorful plastic wall at the entrance to my office, both to serve as a reminder to me of where I started and how far I've come, and also, to keep Rozzie out of my office when I don't wanna hafta be social. 

I love my pal Rozzie!  Don't get me wrong!  But when I'm building with my blocks, Rozzie's like Godzilla.  That's really frusterating!

So anyway, Friends!  Thank you for allowing me this bit of self-reflection today on my Second Blogaversary!  I sure do love ya lots!  I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment