Pages

Sunday, September 21, 2014

My. Retinas. They Burn.

There's about eleventy-kabillion fonts and I saw 'em all!
Hiya, Friends!

So.  You know how yesterday I was working on designing my business cards?  Well, after I said 'Muah!' to you, I went back to my work, sifting through fonts and colors and layouts, and...

I can't feel my eyes.  I really can't.  There was so much looking and so little blinking.  Toward the end, I couldn't tell Palatino from Garamond.  And just to make it stop, I was about ready to agree to putting 'Zoe Hopnoodle, Wild Child Entertainment, LLC' on my cards.  But thankfully, my pal Rozzie pulled me back from the brink and encouraged me to stick with my original choice: my name in Harrington and all my stats and info in Helvetica.

I mean, I don't even HAVE an LLC!  I don't even know what that is!  I think it means "Loco-Loco-Crazy," but I'm not sure. 

Friends, cultivating your image on a little business-card-sized piece of cardstock is a LOT of hard work!  I haven't even picked whether or not to have an image of myself on my business card.  I've sort of picked a color.  It's gonna be a pastel rainbow gradient blending from light pink through all the colors of the rainbow to light lavender.  I figure that's enough whimsy to convey how whimsical I am, without resorting to Curlz MT. 

But really, Friends, I'm so tired and cross-eyed, I think I'm gonna just enjoy my coffee and catch up on some episodes of The Berenstain Bears on the television.

I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love ya so much!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment