Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2014

Teeny Ballereeny

Dancing, [and a great outfit, is good for the soul!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, if you've been following along all this time, you'll know that I love to dance.  I love to jump and twirl and move.  I also love tutu dresses.  They just make me happy.

I wouldn't really say that I have just one style of dancing that I love.  I like to keep my options open.  I like to pull elements of ballet and tap and jazz dancing together with modern interpretive.  I think I'd call my style Fabulous Fusion.

Oddly enough, I've never taken a dance lesson in my entire life.  I suppose if I really pushed the issue with Mommy and Daddy, they'd look into taking me for lessons, but really, what makes me happiest in life is watching what other people do, maybe on the television, maybe on the YouTube, and then I put on some music and do my own thing.

Of course, I love a great dancing costume, too!  It needs to be comfortable enough for me to move and bend and shake and twirl in it, but it also helps if it's a little frilly or a little over-the-top.  I feel like I can pull that off, no problem.  Not everybody can, but I think I can.

It doesn't matter, though, Friends, if I was just dressed in normal clothes and if I was stuck in a room with no music.  If I feel like dancing, that's what I'm gonna do.  The music's all in my head!

I love ya, Friends!  Dance a little bit today!  It's GREAT for your soul and your muscles!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment