Pages

Sunday, September 7, 2014

When Life Hands Ya Markers...

It's called self-expression, darn it! And I think I look fabulous!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, have you ever found yourself in the possession of a pack of really rad markers, and so you take off the caps and draw on your own face with 'em?

...Oh, come on, now.  You don't have to be all like "I'm way too grown-up to draw on my own face with a marker!" with me. This is me.  Your pal Zoe.  You can be honest.  And besides, here I am, with marker all over MY face that I drew, all by myself.  Think back to when you were a Little Kid.  Or a not-so-little kid.  I don't judge.

Are ya back?  It IS fun, isn't it?  It's FUN as all get-out to draw all over your face when life hands ya a pack of markers.  In fact, as I was creating this artistic creation on my face just now, I realized that I felt quite alive.  I mean in the way where I'd shout to the Heavens and to anyone who'll listen that I feel ALIVE!  It's great to feel that way, isn't it, Friends?

You know what you oughtta do... grab up a pack of markers right now, and draw on your face.  You probably don't hafta be at work today, anyhow, and if you've got a bottle of make-up remover or even rubbing alcohol if ya grabbed a box of Sharpies, nobody at work has to be any the wiser that you drew on your face with markers today.

I, for one, however, refuse to be embarrassed by this.  I might make drawing on my face with markers a whole Thing for me.  I might just do that!

I love ya, Friends!  And I'll be seein' ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment