Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Work It!

Oooooh, Rozzie got the good jack-hammer I wanted!
Hiya, Friends!  You know, Thursdays are excellent days to get to work.

Today is no different!  I'm at the ol' job-site.  I'm gettin' ready to do some serious work.  Oh, you know.  Building stuff.  Jack-hammering.  Spackling.

Yep.  I am a serious worker, working on some serious stuff.  I mean just look at me.  I have my goggles and hat and hearing protectors.  That's how ya know somebody's ready to get right to work.  Seriously!

Sometimes, though, my pal Rozzie gets to the jobsite before I do.  Yep.  Rozzie's a serious worker, too.  But she has a habit of getting the good tools.  The very good tools that I wanna use. 

For instance, I was gonna use the good jack-hammer today.  I had a plan.  But I got to the job-site, after Rozzie, of COURSE, and she got the good jack-hammer.  This left me with the not-good jack-hammer.  It doesn't do its thing as fast.  You know how it is.  Half the time, it doesn't start up.  Sometimes, it cuts out at inconvenient times.

But you know me.  I make the best of it.  I keep on keepin' on.  I work through the nuisance.  That's what you've gotta do when you're a Serious Worker.

And I'd better get back to it, Friends.  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment