Pages

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Happy As A Kid Three Days Before Christmas!

This is the face of a happy Little Kid!
Hiya, Big People!  How are you this Tuesday before Christmas?

Me?  I'm doin' GREAT! 

It's Tuesday, I don't have a cold, I got to see Star Wars last weekend, and... it's three days before Christmas.

You could say I'm as happy as a little kid three days before Christmas!  I realize that's kind of a circular comparison, but I haven't mastered the art of figurative speech yet.  I'm four, after all.  You should be impressed that I do as well as I do, with words!

Anyways, Big People, I love this time of year.  I really do.  It's so much fun, whether or not there's any snow.  There'll be plenty of time for snow later this winter, if it happens we don't get any for Christmas.

Friends, I know you probably have a lot to do today.  I bet you're busy as a Big Person three days before Christmas.  So I'm gonna letchya go and get to whatever it is that needs to occupy your time today.  I love ya lots.  I sure do!

I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment