Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Silly in Sixteen!

Trust your pal Captain Zoe for all your Silly in Sixteen travel needs!
Hiya, Big People!  Captain Zoe here!

Well, ya know, we're on the last two days of 2015.  While I thought that I was Fabulous in Fifteen, there are some who could argue that the real slogan was "Frazzled in Fifteen." 

That's why I think that in the New Year, we should all strive to be a little more Silly in Sixteen.  Silliness doesn't mean going through life all skee-hawed.  It means taking time to have fun with the absurd that you'll encounter on a daily basis.

Sure, you encounter absurdity, every single day of your life.  You sure do.  The Absurd are those things that are just so out of place that you find yourself either being annoyed by 'em, or laughing with 'em.

Let's choose to laugh at the absurdity.  Embrace the silly in 2016.  If you need a trusted guide for this, you know where to find me, your pal Captain Zoe, specializing in flights of fancy, right here on your very own computer.  I am NOT gonna letchyoo be Too Serious in Sixteen, Friends!  No, sir!

Now put your tray-table in its upright position, buckle up, and don't touch anything.  We're takin' off!

I love ya lots, Friends, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment