Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

What Christmas Vacation Means to Me on a Monday Mornin'!

I LOVE Christmas Vacation!
Hi there, Big People! 

It's Monday, and guess what, I'm as HAPPY as I tell you to be on Mondays, even though sometimes I tell you that, and I'm not very happy myself, so it's a little bit hypocritical of me, but whatever, to be human is to be kinda hypocritical and to hold others to a different standard than one holds oneself.

How the heck right about that?!

Anyways, I'm a pretty happy kid this Monday morning, and you should be too, because it's Christmas Vacation.  Now, I understand that some people may hafta work today, and they're NOT on Christmas Vacation.  I'm not rubbin' anybody's face in it.  Please don't get offended, if you're not on Christmas Vacation, if we're still doin' that thing where we get offended over every little thing everybody says.

Sorry.  Back to the Happy.  I am so happy today.  I have a cuppa peppermint cocoa waitin' for me, because it's my Christmas Vacation.  I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment