Pages

Monday, December 14, 2015

Zo, Speedracer Zo!

I'm racin' with Team Santa today!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

You know, all this gobbledygook with the Elves on Shelves has had me kinda high-strung lately.  There's no reasoning with them.  There's no talking to them.  Even Santa can't get through to them, and it's had him stressed out, havin' to deal with false Naughty Reports the Elves send back to him on all the Little Kids like me who've dared rebel against the Elves on Shelves.  I'm not alone in my skepticism of the Elves on Shelves' motives, and for all you other Little Kids out there, fighting the tyranny of these red-and-white clad shelf-sitting vermin, keep fighting the power.  We are not alone.  Vive la revolution!

Anyways, today Santa Claus is taking some time out of his workshopping and his mall touring and we're going to the races in the Cheer Cup race.  I'm driving one of Santa's cars today. 

Sometimes the only thing in the world that blows off the kind of steam that's been building up since the Elves on Shelves turned up for Christmas Season 2015 is drivin' a loud, fast car around and around a racetrack, dirt flyin' in all directions, spin-outs, crashes...

It's the good stuff, right there. 

I don't really care whether I win or lose the Cheer Cup today, Big People.  I'm just glad to have the opportunity to drive in the race today.  I plan to come back tomorrow, refreshed and ready to fight another day against the infernal Elves on Shelves.

I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment