Pages

Monday, December 7, 2015

Meet the Team from Skelly's Dem Bones Pipeworx!

Meet Slim Pickens and Friday, Friends!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Monday to you!

Friends, this Little Elf Car thing is rolling along nicely!  Today, I wanted to introduce you to part of the team from Skelly's Dem Bones Pipeworx!  They're my very good friends.  Slim Pickens wears a bow-tie and handles the imports and exports at Skelly's Dem Bones Pipeworx, while Friday in in charge of acquisitions.  They stopped by to say hi!

Friday and Slim Pickens regret that none of the actual fabricators could stop in and see ya, but they've had to ramp up production, since one of the Elves on Shelves saw a picture of one of the Little Elf Cars in a banner ad that the O'Lanterns put out yesterday, and they're getting orders for custom pipe-cleaner roll cages.

Looks like some of the Elves on Shelves are going to do some racing, or maybe off-roading.  It's hard to tell.

Obviously, I don't get too free with my questions, on accounta I don't want the Elves on Shelves to know the O'Lanterns and their talented but spooky friends are in cahoots with me... or should I say In Car-Hoots.... Hahahaha!  A little cross-promotion for my pal Hoot the Owl!

Friends, I'm gonna find a solution to this Shelf Elf problem yet.  You mark my words! 

I love ya lots, Big People, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment