Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2015

Turn 'Em from Their Tattle-Talin' Ways!

If they have little cars to drive, the Elves won't bother me!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Saturday to you, and all that. 

Well, we had a nice day off yesterday from the Elves on Shelves drama yesterday, didn't we?  I know I sure as heck enjoyed it.  However, these little Elves on Shelves are so relentless!

Anyways, I had a GREAT idea for a peaceful way to occupy the Elves on Shelves so they don't have time to submit bogus naughty reports to Santa Claus!

I've been buildin' the Elves on Shelves little cars that they can drive around and customize and drive around some more and wash and detail and drive around and customize some more.

I think this is a great idea, because in my world, they say to get your kids into classic cars so they won't have money to buy drugs.  My own Daddy has gotten me into classic cars.  I figured if I could find a hobby for the Elves on Shelves, they'd be too wrapped up in making their little cars pretty or mean or fast or outrageous, and they'd stop the naughty reports on me!

I think what I'm gonna do is have the O'Lanterns set up a whole little elf-car parts business, with an e-commerce site and everything, and organize swap-meets and conventions, and that way the Elves on Shelves will be so busy with their hobby that they'll turn from their tattle-talin' ways!

We'll see how this goes, Big People!  I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment