Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Work With Me, Babe!

Maybe you could meet me halfway? Work with me, and I'll work with you!
Hiya, Big People!  Happy Tuesday to you!

Well, ya know, I'm mostly a really easy-going Little Kid, Friends.  If you keep up with me here on my web log or visit me in my Facebook Picture Show, you'll see I'm usually pretty cooperative and fun to be around with bursts of attitude, just like anybody else.

Just like anybody else.

It's just that sometimes, my bursts of attitude coincide inconveniently with what the Big People in my life want.  And I come off lookin' like a little jerk.  That certainly isn't my aim.

If you could meet me halfway, Big People, I could meet you halfway.  You know?

Work with me, and I'll work with you, Big People.  I don't act obstinate just for the fun of it.  I'm probably tired, or overwhelmed, or nervous, or just over it.  Just like you get.

Anyways, I love ya lots, Friends.  No matter what.  And I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment