Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2015

In Car-Hoots Little Car Parts and Customizations

Meet Hoot from In Car-Hoots Little Car Parts and Customizations!
Friends, I knew if I put the O'Lanterns onto my Elves on Shelves problem, they'd get work done.  Yesterday's idea to give the Elves on Shelves a purpose in the Little Elf Cars Industry that didn't even exist until I thought it up, has taken wing, literally!

You see, the O'Lanterns and I have a friend name Hoot the Owl, and Hoot runs a car parts place called In Car-Hoots Car Parts and Customizations.  He tried to make a go of it in the Big People Car world, but there's just too much customization, plus he and Rat Fink don't get along so well, with Hoot being an owl and Rat Fink being a rat and all. 

So Hoot and the O'Lanterns got hold of a shrink-ray (I don't ask questions!) and shrank down all of Hoot's car customization inventory and made it Little Elf Car sized.  And Hoot has a friend named Frank who does graphics and runs a business called FrankenGrafix (when they spell 'graphics' as 'grafix,' you KNOW they're good!) who's gonna take referrals to do up Little Elf Cars with the sickest grafix out there.  They also have a fabricator named Skelly.  Skelly's business is Dem Bones PipeWorx.  He can fab anything, that Skelly.  Roll cages, custom exhausts.  That sorta thing. I'll bet by the end of the day, the O'Lanterns will have lined up companies to take care of engines, transmissions, brakes, carbs and fuel injectors, instrument panel, and interiors.

This Little Elf Car industry is happening, Big People.  The Elves on Shelves are too imperious to be intimidated, but I can't fathom that they're above a cool diversion like Little Elf Cars.

Hey.  I have a LOT of work to do, so I'll hafta see ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment