Pages

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Life Is Like a Box-Lunch

This week isn't progressing as quickly as I commanded it to....
Well, hiya, Big People!  Happy Wednesday to you!

You know, I got up thinking that today was Thursday, and I got all excited, because Thursday's one day closer to the weekend than Wednesday is, but as it turns out, it's only Wednesday.  Not usually something to get all mad about, except when you were under the impression upon waking that it was Thursday.

It's like thinking that you got a ham-n-swiss sandwich in your box lunch and finding out that your sandwich is egg salad.  I mean, egg salad is a good kind of sandwich, if that's what you ordered, but if you had your mouth all set for ham-n-swiss, egg salad is a complete and total let-down.

Or even better, somebody hands you a cookie, and you think it's chocolate chip.  Chocolate chip cookies are AWESOME!!!! and then you bite into that cookie and find out it's oatmeal raisin.  I love all kindsa cookies, but I love chocolate chip the best, and raisins are a rude awakening if you're expecting chocolate chips.

That's how I feel about this day.  I thought I was gettin' ham-n-swiss and a chocolate chip cookie, but now I realize it's egg salad with an oatmeal raisin cookie.  Darn it all to heck, anyway.

I'll see ya tomorrow, Friends.  I love ya lots!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment