Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2015

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime!

During the Holidays, every day's like Saturday!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday to you!

By golly, if it hasn't felt like the Weekend since Thursday Morning, I don't know what a weekend feels like, I guess!

You know, this Christmastime is the best one I've ever experienced so far, and this is a lifetime that includes Christmas 2011, Christmas 2012 (the Christmas we all thought the Mayans were going to wreck for us four days ahead of time - boy, I don't know aboutchyoo, but I'm glad they got that one wrong!), Christmas 2013, AND Christmas 2014!  Those were all some GREAT Christmastimes, and this one tops 'em all!

It isn't even because of the presents.  No.  Presents are nice and fun, and I appreciate 'em, but that isn't what makes this Christmastime the BEST ONE SO FAR!

I think what it is, is that I really am starting to get a handle on what Christmas really means.  What it's really all about.  You know, it's about love, and family, and eatin' good food.  And bein' good to others.  I mean, this is where it's at, Friends.  Christmastime all the time. 

Hey.  I'll letchya get back to your celebratin'. I love ya lots, Big People!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment