Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

What Day Is It?!

It's the day before the day before the night before Christmas!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Well, I guess you can tell, it's the last day before Christmas Vacation for a lotta people.  Some people are already on Christmas Vacation, and some people are workin' Christmas Eve, but for people like my Daddy, this is the last day. 

And I know some people don't even get Christmas Vacation, so to those people, I send you a big hug and a kiss and good wishes for a good string of nice days during this time.

There's this song I have in my Christmas Music folder that I listen to sometimes, and it's called "The Day Before the Night Before Christmas." It's all about being a good kid at the last minute before Santa Claus comes, but in the end that doesn't fool anybody, so it's best to be a good kid all the time.  This Christmas Season, I've really learned the value of being a good kid most of the time.  In my epic struggle with the Elves on Shelves, when I spoke out against them and they retaliated by submitting bogus Naughty Reports to the Big Man in Red, part of what made the whole thing so easy to prove false is that Santa took one look at those Naughty Reports and knew the things the Elves were saying I did just weren't my style.  Santa Claus knows me and is familiar with my work.

Now, if I were a Real Little Peeler, those things woulda been believable to Santa, and I might not have had such a powerful ally in my fight against the tyranny of the Elves on Shelves.  I woulda had to work a lot harder to show Santa Claus just what that force of tattle-tailing pointy-eared devils are really all about. 

This time and all the time, Friends, it pays to keep your nose clean and be mostly good and have good intentions most of the time.  Everybody's human, and there are lotsa different shades of good and bad, but it's a good idea to stay toward the good side of all that, in my experience and opinion.

Hey.  I know you have a lot of Christmas things to do, so I'll letchya go for now, but I'll see ya tomorrow, mmmkay?  I love ya lots, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment