Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

...An' I Got A DISCO BALL Out of the Deal!

Oh, my goodness, what is this?
Hiya, Friends!  As you may or may not know, I recently spent some time in Wexford, visiting my Aunt Colleen.  Some big things happened while I was there! 

What's the big deal, you ask?  Well, I'll tell ya!

First, I turned Twenty-One Months Old on Sunday.  That was a big deal, because people make a big deal about turning Twenty-One Years Old, and I decided Twenty-One Months ought to be a big deal, too!  That's what!

Second, I got to eat ice cream all the nights I was there, and that was two!  Two nights in a row of eating ice cream.  I went to Handel's one night and had chocolate ice cream.  The next night, I went to Bruster's and had Purple Dinosaur ice cream!  It was great!

This is for ME?!  Do I get to keep it?
Third, I got to eat at Eat-N-Park twice!  I got TWO Smiley Cookies, which I LOVE, and I got TWO Eat-N-Park kid cups with pictures of Smiley all over them, which I LOVE!  It's pretty hard for Eat-N-Park to do wrong by me, Friends.

Fourth, I had a really productive meeting with my Little Giraffe friend, Wellington.  I think those Little Giraffes are FINALLY starting to come around to not crossing that busy Route 19 to get to the Sonic.  I worry about those guys!

Fifth!  Now this is BIG, Friends!  I got a DISCO BALL!!!  It isn't a mirror ball, but it's still PRETTY DARNED COOL!

I saw it at Lowe's, in the lighting department.  I took Mommy, Gramma, Aunt Colleen, and Uncle Lorentz to Lowe's to show them my favorite department, the lighting department, and we were driving by a display of table-lamps, and there it was: a glorious, spinning, multicolored magical orb.  I really wanted one, but Mommy kept driving.

Boy, was I disappointed!

Owning a disco ball is pretty fun, Friends!
But you know how I do, Friends.  You know how I roll.  I rise above.  I try to rise above.  So as Mommy was getting ready to check out with the boring doorbell she bought, and the boring under-cabinet lights (actually those under-cabinet lights are pretty neat!  I've been playing with 'em, and they're really fun!), Uncle Lorentz asked me if I wanted to wait outside.  I said, 'Yeah!' and he let me sit on some lawn tractors!

I thought that, and the ice cream, was the pinnacle of awesomeness for the night, so when we got back to the house, and suddenly the very Disco Ball Light I wanted at the store turned up, I was so excited, I couldn't even speak.  I thought it was a joke.  I mean, I've wanted a disco ball for my whole entire life!

Well, now I have a disco ball of my very own.  And I love it!




No comments:

Post a Comment