Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Dancify Your Wednesday!

You know what we need, Friends?
Hiya, Friends!  How are you today?  You know what I'm thinking?  I'm thinking that now that it's Wednesday, it's time for a little dancification.

You can do whatever dance you wanna do.  You can do The Zoe Dance if ya want.  Or you can do a different dance.  I'm thinking about learning to do the Watusi.


 I don't really know much about the Watusi.  I don't even know how to Watusi.  I heard about it in a song about a thousand dances, and I haven't had time to consult my usual Internet sources for learning new things.  But I'm going to. 

It doesn't matter what dance you do.  It doesn't matter if you know how to dance it, or where it came from.  The important thing is that you dance your dance.  You know what I'm saying, Friends? 

Some wise person said it best when they said "Dancin's good for the soul."
You need a dancification!

I didn't say that.  I mean, I didn't say it first.  I know I said it just now.  What I'm saying is that I can't take credit for it.  But I believe it to be true in my heart of hearts and in the soles of my shoes.  Dancin's good for the soul.  It's good for whatever's ailin' ya.  Unless it's the lumbago.  If you've got the lumbago, then dancin's definitely not good for that.  Maybe some nice gentle stretching, or resting. 

Write that down.  No dancing if you have the lumbago.  Everybody else, let's celebrate Wednesday by giving it a little shimmy and a lot of shake, okay?  Can you do that with me? 

I think we're at salt-shaker level of shake-ness.  Maybe Polaroid level.  It depends on what your Wednesday's doing for ya.  But whatever ya do, Friends, don't just sit there.  Hop up outta your seat and shake it!  Even just for a few minutes.  You know you want to.  You know your Wednesday's going to be instantly better if you dance for a little bit.  But not if you have the lumbago.  I cannot stress that enough!

All right, Friends!  I love ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment