Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy June!

Looks like another scorcher!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's June, and with this weather, it's like summer's saying "Hi there, People!  I'm here, so get out your short pants and inflatable swimming pools!"

That's what I pretty much plan to do, Friends. 

Also, you know what I've been doing?  Wearing sunscreen.  Boy that's funny stuff, the sunscreen!  The kind I have has a blue lizard on the bottle, and it's called Blue Lizard SPF.  When it squirts out of the bottle, and I put it on my skin, it stays bright-white for a long time!  Mommy says that's so we don't miss any spots!

Apparently, you don't wanna mess with the sun, even when you're little like me.  So I'm not gonna.

Big People, please wear your sunscreen, too.  Every day.  I know it's messy and smells funny, but it sure beats having to have surgery or something.  You know what I'm saying?
We're gonna need some popsicles!

I also think it's a good idea to wear sun goggles, like I do.  I saw on the Internet that there's this thing called cataracts that make your eyes cloudy, and you get 'em because of the sun.  Sun goggles protect your eyes, and guess what- they're fun to wear!

You need a nice hat to wear in the sun, too, Friends.  Mommy went out without a hat a coupla weeks ago and had a sunburn on her head, and she has LONG hair!  That right there convinced me to put on a hat whenever I go outside!  I don't care how silly I look.  I like to think I look fabulous, and I'm not getting any sunburn on the top of my head and feeling like a curling iron sat on my skin, I'll tell you that much!

It's important in this hot weather to drink lotsa water!  If you don't like water, you can have popsicles!  How about that?  I think that's what makes summer so much fun, Big People!  Popsicles.  And bubbles and big hats. 

Happy June!

No comments:

Post a Comment