Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Home Again, Home Again

Boy, it's the dickens to come back home after a fun trip!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, if I didn't spend the last coupla days in dang ol' Pittsburgh.  I had a blast! 

I got to do lotsa fun things while I was at Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz's!  I got to eat ice cream every night, and stay up really late, and play and play and play!

I couldn't help noticing that everything's better at Aunt Colleen's house!

Well, maybe more fun.  I mean, I don't dislike my house or where I live.  I have my neat kitchen set at my house to play with, and my best friend Rozzie, of course.  She doesn't go to Pittsburgh.  I like the way my house sits up on top of the hill, like a big yellow flower on a grassy hill.  I like my room, and my office.

Wonder how I could build me a teleporter!
But Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz aren't at my house, unless it's a special occasion.  Gramma's not at my house, unless it's a special occasion.  At Aunt Colleen's, everybody's right there.  I love everybody being right there!

It makes it hard for me to decide where I wanna be.  I mean, my house is my house and I love it.  I've lived there ever since I was born.  But at Aunt Colleen's house, it's more fun, and I love it. 

I guess what I'd really like is to see Aunt Colleen more often, and get to go to her house more often, but Pittsburgh is four hours away.

Maybe what I'm really asking for is a teleporter. You know why that'd be great, Friends?  I could just decide  I wanna see somebody or go somewhere, and BAP! I'd be there!  None of this business of riding in the Jeep for four hours! 

Friends, do any of you know how to get a teleporter?  Maybe on Pinterest, there's instructions on how to build one using tinfoil, paper-towel rolls, and baking soda and vinegar.  Could somebody look that up for me?  That would just be amazing, if I could get a fast way to see Aunt Colleen and Uncle Lorentz.  Maybe I'd better get to lookin' on Pinterest for how to build a teleporter using regular household products. 

You know, I think I will!  Having a project makes the time go by fast, and makes me feel like I have a purpose!

So with that in mind, Friends, I'd better get crackalackin'!  That teleporter isn't gonna build itself and pin pictures of the project to the Pinterest board by itself!  So I'd better get goin', Friends!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment