Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Have You Seen This Show Called America's Funniest Videos?

I need a scheme to make it big!
Hiya, Friends!  Hey, I just found out about something and I want in on it. 

The other night, Mommy had on the America's Funniest Videos after the news.  Have you ever heard of this television show, Friends?  Apparently you can win a whole boatload of money, and all you hafta do is trip over things, fall off things, flip your bike over something inconvenient, run into the side of a building or... be a kid, kitteh, or dog!  And you hafta have your camera rolling and send it in.

I'm a kid!  I have access to a camera!  I know a dog!

This gives me allsortsa ideas, Friends!  The way I see it, if Rozzie and I could just collaborate on something hilarious, something a little different from the norm on America's Funniest Videos, something different from all the falling down and riding bikes into things, I think we'd have a real shot at the jackpot!  I really do!

Rozz, I'm a kid, you're a dog. If we collaborated, we wouldn't lose!
What could Rozzie and I do that would be funny enough to win the jackpot on the Funniest Videos?  I don't care much for the videos where people get hurt and everybody laughs.  That's not how this girl gets her jollies and belly laughs, so that's not how I wanna roll for the Funniest Videos.

Maybe I oughtta throw myself a brainstorm.  Maybe with thunder and lightning.  Maybe not.
Look at me! This is the face of future comedic genius! OR your brain surgeon! Hard to tell with me!



I think Rozzie and I have it in us to be funny, though.  I think.  Every day, Rozzie makes me laugh out loud!  She catches flies right outta the air!  OR she goes around and around in a circle before she lies down.  I think that's hilarious!

Boy, I love that Rozzie!

What do I do that's funny?  Ummmm.... I don't really know.  I can think of something, but I can't think of anything right now.  Mommy laughs when I run.  I don't think that's very nice, since I'm just an enthusiastic beginner and all, but for comedy's sake, I think I can put my dignity on the altar of hilarity.  I can probably do that.  I sure could for a boatload of money if Rozzie and I won!

I saw enough of that America's Funniest Videos show to know that if ya offer people enough money, or even a candy bar, they'll pretty much do anything!

I'm gonna get crackalackin' on my Funniest Video idea, Friends!  So I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment