Pages

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Happy Birthday, Aunt Colleen!

Yay! Happy Birthday, Aunt Colleen!
Hiya, Friends!  Today's a very special day.  Yes, it's the week before Christmas.  That's right.  You're correct. But even more than that.  Today's a special day because it's my Aunt Colleen's BIRTHDAY!  How about that?!

I feel for my Aunt Colleen in that her birthday's always gettin' rolled up into Christmas, on account of its close proximity to the Major Holiday.  Unfortunately, my very own present to Aunt Colleen isn't gonna get in her hands until Christmas, so I feel like I'm part of the problem.

But.  Today is Aunt Colleen's birthday, and that's a holiday enough to me!  Please join me in singing to my Aunt Colleen right now:
Happy Birthday toooooo yooooooooo!
Happy Birthday toooooo yooooooooo! 
Happy Birthday, Dear Aunt Colleen!
Happy Birthday tooooooooo yooooooooooo!

I sure hope Aunt Colleen's havin' a great day today.   I sure as heck hope that Aunt Colleen's havin' a great day on her birthday!

If you're readin' this, Aunt Colleen, I'll be seein' you in just a few days, but until then, I'm sendin' ya Xs and Os!  I sure as heck love ya!

Friends, I'll see you tomorrow.  And I love you, too!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment