Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Terrific Tuesday!

I fibered for Fyber Monday, and it isn't even a thing!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I learned a coupla things yesterday. 

The first one was that it was actually "Cyber" Monday, not "Fyber" Monday.  That's good.  I couldn't figure out why we were all of a sudden spelling "Fiber" with a "Y." 

So this Cyber Monday thing... you Big People probably knew this, but it's actually the day when everybody goes back to work, but spends most of their time shopping on the computer and finding the best deals on things that they wanna buy.

I'll tell ya something that didn't happen here at the office.  Cyber Monday.  The only thing we got to do on the computers were our TPS Reports.  In fact, the Company blocked all websites that weren't TeePeeYesReport Dot Com.

It should be, though!  I feel GREAT!
Thing of it is, notta one of us can tell ya what a TPS Report is, STILL!  Spend all day fillin' 'em out, and nobody seems to know what they are, what they're used for, or who we're reporting to.

Huh.

The second thing I learned was that I participated in "Fyber Monday" anyway, because I didn't know until it was over that Fyber Monday isn't a real thing, and as it turns out, I feel great!  So I don't even feel silly or embarrassed that I mixed things up.  I feel *THAT* terrific!

That's why I'm dubbing today Terrific Tuesday!

You know, sometimes I get to feelin' self-conscious when I get modern Big People parlance all messed up between my ears and my brain.  'Cyber,' 'Fyber.'  They sound very similar to one another, so you can see how I could mis-hear things.
I'm a silver linings kinda gal that feels GREAT!

This time, though, I don't feel a bit bad for getting Cyber and Fyber mixed up.  I think it's because I spent yesterday concentrating on being healthy, and it worked, and I do.  If that isn't a silver lining, I don't know what is.

I feel so fantastic today, after spending yesterday observing Fyber Monday, that I'm thinkin' I might adopt 'Fyber' on all the days of the week.

I mean, why limit yourself to feelin' great to just a day or two?  There are seven days in a week, and seven opportunities to feel just terrific!  Does it take a little extra work and thought?  Sure.  But it's so worth it, Friends!  It's so very worth it!

Anyway, Friends, this Terrific Tuesday and every day, I love the heck right outtaya, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment