Pages

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

When Donuts Come To The Conference Room

Oh hiya, Good-lookin'!  What's a nice donut like you doin' in a conference room like this?
Friends, you hear me talk all the time about donuts in the conference room at my office, but it's occurred to me that you've never been invited along to just such an event.  Now, I know that we're a far-flung flock of friends, and you can't literally come to my conference room and enjoy a donut party with me, but you can be here, and I can be with you, through the magic of the World Wide Web and Digital Photography!

Sometimes you've just gotta grab the donut and take a bite!
So grab a couple-three of your favorite donuts and a hot beverage of your choosing, and come along with me to The Daily Zoe Virtual Donuts in the Conference Room Donut Party!  Hey-hey!


Now, something to keep in mind if you ever DO get to come to The Daily Zoe in person is that we have coworkers from all walks of life here.  Sabretooth is a tiger, after all, and I'm a TigerBaby.  We've learned to love the Little Giraffes and not bite 'em, but when they're standing between us and the Jelly Donuts and Vanilla Creme-filled donuts, things can still get kind of intense.  Also, you never want to find yourself standing between my friend Pinkie the Giraffe and the Bowties.  She will knock you right over.  So just mind where you are in relation to the donuts and the coworkers.

A face-full of frosting is the sign of a happy soul, Friends!
We usually don't need a real tippity-toppity-notch reason to have donuts in the conference room around here.  The donuts can show up before a big presentation to wish everybody involved good luck, or they can show up afterwards, either to congratulate or to say "awwww, you'll get 'em next time!"  Sometimes the donuts show up just 'cause it's a day that ends in -Y, or because morale around the dang ol' office has gotten a little low.

It's a nice thing, really, because you just cannot be sad while you're eating a donut.  You can't.  They're kind of like little sugary, fatty pool floaties that grab onto a bad mood and lift it right up.  That's how I see 'em, anyway.

Little fried miracles, puffed with powdered sugar and filled with jelly or creme.  Mmmmmm!

I hope ya have a great day, Friends!  I love ya!  I love ya lots... even more than donuts!  See ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment