Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Four, Four, Four!

In the midnight hour, I cry four, four, four!
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Sunday!  Also, happy New SchoolYear's Eve for my friends returning to school tomorrow.  I still have three more New SchoolYear's Eves not to worry about going to school, and I'm gonna live them the heck right up.  But you all need to lay out your outfit for tomorrow, make sure your pencils are sharpened and your backpack's properly equipped.  Double- and triple-check your lunch box or lunch moneys.  And get ready for a great school-year.  Summer went by way too fast, but all summers go by way too fast, and you have the power to make this school year a real adventure!

Enough about New SchoolYear's Eve.
 
Today, I am thinking of the Number Four.  Now, the Executives have instructed me not to get you, dear readers, all up in arms by explaining in detail why I'm so excited about today, and excited about the Number Four.  Those darned Executives!  But suffice it to say that it's August twenty-fourth, and I'm just excited as a kid on Christmas Eve, except four months before, about it.  I really am.  Do you get my drift?

Hey, now.  Don't get all mad at me.  Don't send the Executives angry emails and text messages.  Santa Claus is watchin' you, Big People, just like he's watchin' me.  Time marches on like Time is wont to do.  All's I'm doing is pointing out a fact.  Today is August the Twenty-Fourth.  And that's significant.  It sure as heck is. 

All right.  I'll be seein' you tomorrow.  But if you didn't like me pointing out about it being the Twenty-Fourth today, you might wanna brace yourself for tomorrow. I'm not sure yet, but there's potential that I could go nuts. 

Sleep tight tonight, Friends!  Especially those of you who are returning to school tomorrow.  Remember that your pal Zoe loves you a lot!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment