Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2014

If I Had the Magic

How can I get the most out of this wandy thing?
Hiya, Friends!  Happy Thursday to you! 

Have you ever wondered what you'd do if you could do magic?  Real magic.  Not the kind where a guy pretends to saw a lady in half or pull a bunny out of his hat.

Now that I've found me a magic wand, that's just what I think about.  How am I gonna use this magic effectively?  How can I make sure I get the biggest bang for my magical buck?

I'll tell ya what I'm not going to waste my magic on, and that's silly things like three more wishes, or even PEZ candies. ... Well, maybe an unlimited supply of PEZ...

No.  Magic is too important to piddle away on transient things, Big People.  If I really had the magic, I'd do Big Things with it like solve hunger, cure cancer, figure out how to eradicate the common cold and also the uncommon ones.  Make the world an epically better place and all that.  No sleight of hand.  I'd figure out how to make that magic so powerful that all the goodness was real.

And then maybe I might magic up myself an endlessly full PEZ dispenser, just for fun.  If I had the magic, I couldn't be serious ALL the time, after all!

Friends, I'll be seein' you again tomorrow.  Maybe if we each do a little something to make the world a better place between now and then, we could get some real magic stirrin' up and gaining momentum, even if my sparkly pink wand from Target isn't doing the trick.  What do you think?

Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment