Pages

Friday, August 29, 2014

The Truth About the Lobster Tank...

As it turns out, it ISN'T a pet shop...
Oh, friends, I feel just terrible.  Do you remember the other day, when I was talking about how Wegmans has a pet shop right inside it, back near the seafood section?

Well, I thought this is what was happening, because there's a tank back there, with lobsters in it.  I was under the impression, as I have been for quite some time now, that those lobsters were in that tank so that people could pick up a new pet while they were out doing their grocery shopping, but as it turns out, the lobsters in the lobster tank ARE groceries.

That's right.  You're meant to buy 'em, take 'em home, drop 'em in a pot, and eat 'em.

I don't really know what to make of this new information, Friends.  I'm still tryin' to process it, myself.  I'm pretty sure I'm gonna need to talk this through with a trusted adult, or at the very least, I'll need to talk it through with Mommy.

You know what they say at times like this, Friends.  You know what you Big People say in these kinds of situations.  I'm wiser, but sadder now.  Sadder but wiser.  Wisdom and sadness seem to go together.  At least they do today.

That's all I have to say today, Friends.  I've really got to let this all digest.  D'oh!  I mean process.  I've definitely got to let this all process in my head.  I love the heck right outta ya, Friends!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment