Pages

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Mani Mania

Nothing says style and sophistication like a Skittles manicure!
Friends, I've gotta tell ya- now that I'm a little older and more sophisticated, I really like to go around with polish on my nails.  It really makes me feel like a big cheese.  A well turned-out, big, not-too-stinky cheese.

The only thing I don't like about having my nails painted is making up my mind about which color I'd like to wear until all the polish chips off and I have to have it all done again.  That's the only thing I find really objectionable about the whole process.

So here's what I do:  I pick ALL the colors and have my girl paint one color on each nail.  That satisfies my need not to make a decision, and it also makes my hands and feet look like festive pennants of fun!

You might think this kind of Skittles manicure and pedicure would be distracting, but it really isn't.  I mean, it's only distracting if you have better things to do than look at all the colors on my fingernails and toenails all day.  I do not, so it isn't distracting at all!  I LOVE looking at all the colors!

Don't get me wrong.  I don't like sitting still for my manicures and pedicures.  I hate that process almost as much as I dislike picking just one color.  It's a pain in the hiney-butt to sit still for that long, but I'll tell ya what, Friends.  It's worth it for the end result.  It sure is!

Mani Mania.  That about sums it up.  So anyway, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow, Friends!  I love the heck right outta ya!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment