Pages

Saturday, August 2, 2014

It's Raining Diamonds!

Imagine jumpin' into puddles of diamonds!
Hiya, Friends!

Hey, I was doin' some readin' the other day in my Big Board Book of Crazy Facts About the Universe to Impress and Stymie Your Friends With, and...

... well, yes, it has a very long title.  That's why it's a big board book, and not a regular sized board book.  I mean, if they tried to put that huge title on a regular board book, they'd have to make the print all kinds of tiny, and my people don't like tiny print.  We're all about big, bold words. 

Speaking of big, bold words, this thing I was reading in the BBBoCFAtUtIaSYFW said that diamonds might be the most common form of precipitation in the whole solar system.  On Saturn and Neptune and Jupiter and Uranus (hahahahahah!  Uranus!) it actually rains diamonds, right out of the sky.  How about that?!

Of course, the surfaces of those planets is so hot that the diamonds melt when they get to the ground.  That's a bummer.  It'd be kinda cool to have puddles of diamonds after a rainstorm. 

On the other hand, having diamonds dropping out of the sky onto your head would hurt, and if those diamonds hit your car or any skylights in your roof, they'd be sort of destructive.  I guess if I had to choose, I'd pick regular rain.  Regular puddles are plenty fun to jump into, and oodles less painful.

Goodness, Friends, I talked myself right out of my point I was gonna make today.  Talked myself right the heck out of it!  Does that ever happen to you?  You change your own mind?  Huh.

Anyways, I'll be seein' ya tomorrow.  I love ya lots, and that, Friends, is something I won't change my own mind right out of.  No way, no how!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment