Pages

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Today Can Be Amazing...

I feel like a room without a roof!  I'm so happy!
Hiya, Friends!  Listen.  I know I've been all out of sorts lately.  I know it's seemed like I've been under a lot of stress, and I have been, but the thing of it is, I'm not as miserable as I make it sound.

In fact, I saw a meme one day on the Interwebs that kind of gave me a paradigm shift.  It said:

Amazing things can happen today if you choose not to be a miserable cow!

On the surface, at first glance, that seems kind of pithy and snarky to say to someone.  And it would be, if that someone was outside of your own head.  I don't think it's so awful if the you inside your head has been a miserable cow (the kind that gives sour milk!  Moooooohahahahahaha!), and you're telling that to yourself.

Oh, sure, even I have my moments where Inside My Head Me is a miserable cow, and part of me just gets so sick of dealing with myself.  So now that I've seen that meme, I give myself that pep talk on occasion, when I really need it, and it works.

Why?

Well, because it reminds me to open my mind to the possibility of the amazing, even in the face of a bad mood.  It reminds me to greet the world with the same smile I wanna get back from it.  It reminds me that bad moods are contagious.

So, Friends.  Today, amazing things can happen if you let 'em.  Keep reminding yourself of that!

And.  I love the heck right outtaya, and if you need a big hug'n'kiss to make yourself feel better today, consider this your virtual hug'n'kiss, mmmkay?  MUAH!  See ya tomorrow, Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment