Pages

Sunday, August 3, 2014

PEZ the Children!

Please, Sir... Can you spare a PEZ?
Hiya, Friends!  Well, if ya know me, you know I just love PEZ candies and PEZ dispensers.  Just can't get enough of 'em.  The candies, I mean.  The dispensers are cool, but without the candies, they're just funny-shaped little toys that go in the drawer, waiting to be filled up with more PEZ candies.

Therein lies the problem, Friends.  I've run out of those sweet-tart, delicious little crunchy candies that turn my PEZ dispensers from being just funny-shaped little toys in the drawer to the Holders of Awesomeness.  And it's the saddest thing you've ever seen.

I've taken to begging around here, asking people to spare just one PEZ apiece.  That's all it takes to make a difference in the life of a PEZ-obsessed little person such as myself. 

It gets me to thinking. Maybe I could get one of those has-been television stars to take up my cause.  Kind of like "Save the Children," except we could make it 'PEZ the Children."  For less than what it costs for a roll of PEZ for a day, you could sponsor a child who doesn't have any PEZ candies to call her very own.

Friends, I've gotta go.  I just had a brainstorm.  I'll see ya tomorrow.  Love ya lots! Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment