Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014: Thanks for the Memories!

Friends, celebrate responsibly tonight! I wanna see ya in the Future!
Hiya, Big People!  Well, this is the last post for 2014.  Not the last post forever.  I'm not ready to hang up The Daily Zoe or The Daily Zoe Blog yet.  No the heck I'm not!

This is what... my FOURTH New Year's Eve?  Let's see... I was around for NYE 2011, 2012- that was the year everybody thought the world was gonna end on 12-21-2012- remember that?  Hahahaha- we were silly people!  I was around for NYE 2013... how many's that? ... Three!  And NYE 2014 makes four.  So this IS my Fourth New Year's Eve. 

It's pretty much kind of a neat night to be around.  And I've gotten to stay up for all the New Year's Eves I've been around for, too.  Well, Mommy pretty much has to let me stay up, on account of on New Year's Eve, it's now, and then Midnight comes, and we're suddenly in The Future, even if it takes us all until Valentine's Day to write the correct year on dated stuff. 

Isn't it funny how that can trip a person up?  Getting the year right?

Anyways, before I go for the year, Friends, lemme just say that you're free to do what you do on New Year's Eve.  Why, I might indulge in some hot cocoa tonight myself.  A cookie or three.  But let's all be responsible, mmmkay, Friends?  I wanna see ya in The Future.

See ya tomorrow.  Happy New Year's Eve, Big People!  I loved ya in 2014, and I'll love ya a whole lot more in 2015, mmmkay?!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment