Pages

Monday, December 1, 2014

This. Is. Awesome!

Christmas is twenty-four days away!  That's two-dozen!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, it's a new week, a new month, AND it's the Christmas season!  I can't begin to tell ya how whipped up I am about all this awesomeness!  I can't!

I have big plans for some big fun this month, Friends.  And I want you go come along with me.  It's already gonna be cold outside.  Christmas is already on its way.  It's December.  Ya might just as well be happy about it.

If you're havin' trouble gettin' non-miserable about all of it, just get yourself a nice hot beverage.  Bring a fuzzy blanket to wrap up in while you sit at your desk.  Maybe spritz some Christmassy room spray around your immediate vicinity.  Or maybe not, if you or a coworker is allergic or sensitive to that sort of thing.  Umm.... maybe bring in some fresh-baked sugar cookies?

Or there's always donuts in the conference room.  That always puts me in a good mood, Big People.  I bet it'll work that way for you, too. 

I love ya lots, and I'll see ya tomorrow, right back here!  Get excited!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment