Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2014

It Makes Ya Stronger!

Straight-arm medial delt raises are killer! But they make me stronger!
Hiya, Friends!  Well, I'm still exercisin'.  It really is a hobby of mine.  A passion, if you will. 

It's because it makes me feel empowered.  I am a little kid who likes to be in control, and when I'm exercisin', I am in control of those weights.  You bet I am! 

And, I get to listen to cool tunes while I exercise.  I try to keep things up-tempo, on account of how I like to use the music to count out how long to hold a repetition.  Could you imagine holding a straight-arm medial delt raise for an eight-count while listening to a slow-dance song?  I mean, sure.  Your muscles get stronger by being under tension longer, but there comes a point where you gotta just come down and start your next repetition, you know?

And.  I always smile when I'm exercising.  It makes things seem a little easier.  I smile, even if my smile looks more like a grimace or a gritting of my teeth.  Sometimes, I've gotta fake the smile until I make the smile, but in the end, I can give myself a great big pat on the back for exercising.

I love ya lots, Big People!  I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment