Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Batteries Charged!

I LOVE THE SUNSHINE, FRIENDS!  HAAAAAAAA!
Friends, I can't tell ya how excited I am that we've had some bright-n-shiny weather the last few days!  Don't get me wrong.  I like cloudy days, but it seems like we've had a lot of cloudy days all strung end-to-end lately, and boyo boy, I was starting to feel a little run-down. 

Why, even my Happy Flower on the windowsill in the kitchen wasn't dancing.  She needs sunshine to dance, and I was starting to wonder if my poor little Happy Flower was broken.  But she's been dancin' up a storm the last coupla days.

I mean... I hope she isn't dancin' up a storm.  I hope she's dancin' up some more sunshine.  I know just how she feels, though.  After not seein' the sun for so long, seein' it again makes me just wanna hafta dance like a crazy girl.  Or a happy flower!

Friends, I've got my batteries all charged up.  I sure hope you do, too!

I love ya lots!  I'll see ya tomorrow, mmkay?  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment