Pages

Monday, December 8, 2014

I Informed You Thusly!

I've been harpin' on this since January, Big People!  Christmas is coming!
Hiya, Big People!  Is it Monday already?  Well, never despair, Friends.  We are one Monday closer to Christmas!

What's that?

Well, I'm sorry you haven't even started your Christmas preparations yet.  I'm sorry my mentioning the rapidly approaching Christmas Holiday stresses you out.  The fact of the matter, is, though, that I'm a little kid, and I'm excited about Christmas, so I'm gonna wanna hafta talk about it this time of year.

You know, now that I think of it, haven't I been keeping you up to date on how soon Christmas is since January?  I'm pretty sure I have been, Big People.  And haven't I been gently reminding you all year long to get crackalackin' on your Christmas ahead of time, so that when December arrives, you aren't all up in arms? You thought I was bein' annoying, but I was only lookin' out for you.

No, I'm not really sayin' "I told you so," Friends.  That isn't what I'm saying.  In the words of the great Dr. Sheldon Cooper, what I'm saying is "I informed you thusly" about Christmas, Big People.  I informed you thusly. 

So, I'm gonna letchya get to it now, Friends.  Take a deep breath and get crackalackin' on your Christmas.  Don't worry if you don't wanna wrap things up all fancy-pantsy.  There's gift bags, pre-made pillow-boxes, or even people you can pay to wrap your presents for you.  Your Christmas cookies aren't gonna bake themselves, but if you really don't wanna do that, either, there are people who LOVE to bake Christmas cookies, especially if you'd send a little money their way, in exchange for baked Christmas cookies.  I don't see anything wrong with paying people who LOVE Christmas preparating to help you with your Christmas preparating, if you really don't like it, or you don't have time.  I think it's a GREAT thing!

I love ya, Friends! I'll see ya tomorrow!  Muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment